Monday, February 23, 2015

Sunny Runny

Today I loaded up the kids and hit my favorite running path with them in front of me. It was sunny and nice at about 45°F. I think everyone enjoyed the fresh air through the forest. I ran two miles, only walking up the tough hills (about .25 mile total). Then we went to the park to play. Both kids had fun playing. Unfortunately I didn't get to stretch because I was holding J and making sure El didn't fall. Maybe some very after-the-fact stretching after my shower.

It was nice to start the week off on a positive note. Last week I swam once, a cut-short strength session, and one 2-mile run. This week I'll do better!

I'm feeling good about weight loss from pregnancy. I've lost 20 lbs and have 20 lbs more to go. Wahoo! Way to grow a baby for 9 months, push it out, and care for and feed it for six months, Body!

No comments:

Post a Comment