Friday, August 8, 2014

Quiet On the Blog

I don't have much to say about music or running or anything. So instead of giving you fluff to read, I'm giving you nothing to read.

Unfortunately, I came down with a cold and haven't swam in two weeks. I'm feeling a lot better one and I hope to get back into the pool next week, also known as week 39 in this pregnancy. I also hope to have a baby next week, so maybe I won't get into the pool.

As I've felt better but still congested, I've spent time walking, which is still painful, and yoga and pilates. I have felt like doing strength training so I haven't...it's important to listen to your body, especially when you're pregnant.

Musically, I haven't done anything except a lot of singing with El. She loves to play fill-in-the-blank for "In Summer" and "Let It Go" from Frozen. I need to get it on camera because it is so adorable. She knows phrases from other songs and that is how she asks for them. I am glad she likes to sing.

My friend is thinking of putting together a music class for toddlers. We would totally go. I took El to story time at the library a few times. She would not pay attention to the stories but loved the songs (and picking out her own books). I think a toddler music class would be great for her.

And that's pretty much it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment