Sunday, February 15, 2015

6 months postpartum

Wow, has it really been 6 months? I am not where I hoped to be physically, but that's OK. I've said it before, but two kids are really a lot of work. I am finally feeling back to my old self with regards to energy and desire to be productive. Yay!

In this month since my last check in, I've made a lot of progress. I've signed up for a race (4.5 mile trail run called the Mud and Chocolate Run). On Saturday, we went on a painfully slow and very challenging 4.5 mile run (I was just planning on 3, Drew wanted 4 but miscalculated). I've run at least twice a week. I've been happier and enjoyed my runs more often.

My goals for the next month or so are to be consistent with core work, run twice a week, swim once a week, try to get 5-a-day. And to be a pleasant but firm mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment