Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Back to Life

After a fun and exhausting weekend of wedding festivities, I am back to normal life. I didn't workout like I should have, and today I dove into a strength workout. I can tell that I've neglected my hips the last three weeks, so I'll be sure to get a pilates workout in tomorrow.

My father-in-law and I worked on flip turns at the pool. Mine need more work. I found a YouTube e tutorial that gives you five exercises to practice to help with your flip turns.
I'll probably focus more on that once I don't have a giant belly in my way.

El is getting so good at climbing. At the park today, she climbed all over a lot of the playground, and it is a pretty tricky playground. She'll be rock climbing with my brother in no time.

Tomorrow I have a swim and pilates planned. Today was strength and a walk. Yesterday was running post-vacation errands, though I wish I had been really running.

No comments:

Post a Comment