Thursday, May 29, 2014

Feeling Good (and Sore) from Mixing It Up!

Last week, I got in the pool.
On Wednesday, I hopped on a spin bike.
On Thursday, I swam a really great swim.

And it has felt so good to sweat and be tired from a workout, not just sore as I have been lately on my walks. At the same time, my back is sore from swimming and my sit bones are bruised from the spin bike. Hurt so good, right?

At my doctor's appointment, my blood pressure was 105/65---wow, crazy low. Probably the lowest it has been measured at, and it usually have pretty low blood pressure. I slowed my weight gain down, too. Of course, this isn't from the week I have had a membership and started mixing things up. I have been working on my diet for the past month. I was happy with my health at my appointment.

If you are in a workout rut, try mixing things up. You may be surprised at how good it makes you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment