Saturday, November 23, 2013

Going to a Concert!

I'm going on a date with A tonight. I am pretty excited. We are going to the Trans Sibrian Orchestra concert at Key Arena in Seattle. I will definitely give a review of it! We are going with our buds Shannon and Brady. Shannon is my BFF.

We won the tickets in a raffle from a bake sale. Awesome!

I've never been to one of these concerts. I'm not sue about the dress code. I think it is probably more like a rock concert than an orchestra concert, though.

It has been sunny but cold the past few days. We are busy shopping got our feast next week, so I probably won't get a run in. At least I have done some yoga. Happy happy stretching. :)

Here's to enjoying some music tonight!

Yesterday's workout
Core
Strength training, 20 minutes

Today's workout
Yoga, 30 minutes

Do you go to a special Christmas concert each year?

Have you ever won free tickets to a concert?
This is my first time, but I worked at a tv and radio station as a receptionist one summer and gave a lot of winners their prizes. Some were so excited they were practically jumping while they claimed their prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment