Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I spoke too soon.

I spoke too soon about getting up and going. Today the sun is shining. It is a brisk but refreshing 36*F outside. And I'm out of commission with a headache. I can't shake it. I think I will have to go lie down while El is napping.

At least I was very productive during her morning nap, including core.

If my headache goes away, I might go for a 3 mile run. If not, I'll call it a rest day.

This is a great blog, right? I write about running and can't even get going within the first week.

But this blog is also about music. I practiced my cello the other day and had to use a metronome for a tricky rhythm. I haven't done that in years and it was nice. Maybe I need a metronome for running at a quick pace.

Today's workout
Core

Metronomes: do you love them or hate them?

What is your favorite weather to run in?

No comments:

Post a Comment