Thursday, November 14, 2013

Welcome

Hello to the world!

I'm Lou, a runner and a musician. Lately, I've been doing a lot of running and not a lot of celloing. A lot of people start a blog so they are accountable. That's part of the reason I want to start this blog. If this blog is called RunCello, I had better run and cello! But more than accountability, I want a place to share my thoughts. Lately, I've been a bit down in the dumps and have tried to figure out how to connect more to the world when I'm a stay-at-home mom. Maybe a blog will help! I want to comment on music and some running posts I read in a more thorough response than in the comments section on a blog. Really processing the information, seeing what works for me and sharing it, and going out of my way to learn more about music and running will, I believe, make me a stronger musician and a stronger runner. And, there are so many overlaps to both music and running! (I guess they are both like Star Wars, you can apply it to everything.)

I hope that you enjoy my thoughts and feel free to comment, too!

Today's Workout
4 mile run with jogging stroller, ~43 minutes (GPS issues, so don't have the stats)
Core workout

What content are you interested in?

How was your workout today?

No comments:

Post a Comment