Saturday, December 14, 2013

Not a Broadway Production

Singing "Gesu Bambino" went great on Thursday, except it was a cruel joke to have us sing after eating delicious potatoes. At least I waited on dessert until after we sang.

Today is the Ward Christmas Party and I am on the committee. I am heading the program portion of the party, which consists of a Nativity play by the children ages 8-11. It should be interesting, to say the least. We will also have the guests sing five songs, "O Little Town of Bethlehem," "Away in a Manger," "Hark the Herald Angels Sing," "With Wondering Awe," and "Joy to the World." I think it will be nice. I was really stressed about it, but I feel so much better once I began my mantra for the program: It isn't a Broadway production. So much less stressful when you think of things that way.

This morning, I squeezed in a run. I feel great. I was at a pretty good pace, but my average was a little slow because I stopped to walk a few times because of the many barking dogs out this morning. I hope you can get a run in, too!

Today's workout
Core
4.12 mile run, 43:46 total time, 10:38 avg. pace

Any holiday parties for you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment