Friday, December 20, 2013

Let it Snow!

It snowed an inch, so everything is cancelled. This is the weirdest place ever. I went to buy a snow shovel, but Lowes only had one kind, so that is what I bought. It felt kind of communistic to me.

Exercising pretty much has not happened lately. Today I was pumped to do it, but Drew stayed home and worked remotely. I hoped he would run some errands for me, but he didn't. He just worked. I ended up running the errands and therefore didn't get my workout in. It is 3:30 and I haven't showered yet. It is funny that a lot of women say their kid keeps them so busy that they couldn't shower. In my case, it is because of my husband.

Drew also hasn't run this whole week. He needs to find a race to train for. Probably a half, first. He is also thinking about running the St. George Marathon in October. That would be fun!

I am glad it snowed today. I really miss it. I hope it will next week for Christmas!

Do you like snow? Is it snowy where you live?

What is the most common reason you don't shower when that happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment